Monday, June 2, 2008

So I graduated

Wow, I made it. Granted that was a few weeks ago at this point, but it feels like months. I tried writing this up before, but it just didn't feel right, so I will try it again. I've been just sitting around since graduation, I tutored a little bit, ran some errands, but other than that, I've not done much. Well, I did go to the mets game the other day, but a post on that is coming as soon as I get the pictures sorted out. I have been playing a stunning amount of xbox 360, and have been enamored with first person shooters recently, specifically Team Fortress 2 on the Orange Box. I've even been slacking on my posting over at Your Comic Relief, which is no good because I really need to keep up with that. The problem there is that I have not had the chance to catch up with my comics recently, and I have well over 200 comic books to get through, and these distractions, such as studying for the GRE's doesn't really help at all. I say that as if I have been studying consistently, the closest I have gotten is that I've started reading daily to help prep myself for the literary comprehension section, I need to get on this, making flashcards etc... but I just can't seem to find the motivation. Know what I mean?

No comments: